In the Vancouver life, appearance counts a lot. Thus, plastic surgery in Vancouver is a big thing. The first thing most of the people notice about each other is their appearance. The first impression is the best impression to grab everyone’s attention. Plastic and reconstructive surgery is a branch of surgery that specializes in restoring form and functioning to damaged or missing tissues and skin. The causes of such defects are related to surgery, injury, congenital abnormality and illness. At the Plastic Surgery Vancouver, patients can consult board-certified plastic surgeons and patients are treated by highly-trained surgeons.
Vancouver Plastic Surgery Enhancements
Some people opt for cosmetic procedures to improve their appearance, while some people accept the appearance they were born with and grow with. Over the past years number plastic surgery procedures were developed, and they continue to undergo refinement and improvements. With the advance in surgical techniques, instrumentation and with Conceptual procedures, the Plastic surgery Vancouver is achieving more safer, effective and predictable results than ever before.
The decision to undergo cosmetic or plastic surgery is highly individual. Anyone who are interested in plastic surgery do well research about the Clinics and doctors, before making a decision. The certified surgeons of Plastic surgery Vancouver are using proven plastic surgery procedures that are suitable for every individual.
A list of common aesthetic plastic surgery procedures done on face:
- Cheek Implants: This aesthetic surgical procedure that focuses on the person’s cheek. In this a plastic surgeon may place a solid implant over the cheek bone and various cuts are performed on the cheek bone. The person’s own fat or soft tissues are injected to the cheek bone.
- Mentoplasty: This is performed on the chin area. This is a surgical procedure performed to reshape the chin by doing either implantation or reducing the chin bone size through surgery.
- Soft tissue augmentation: It is a cosmetic surgery performed to correct wrinkles, scares and depressions in the skin. Collagen or fat injection fillers are injected into the skin to correct the shape of the particular area.
- Otoplasty: This ear reshaping procedure is performed on external ears. This plastic surgery gives more natural appearance to the face by getting the ears closer to the head.
- Blepharoplasty: This is the eye lid tightening procedure, which tightens the eyelids by cutting away the excess fat and skin surrounding the eyes, puffy bags and removing drooping eyelids – below and upper eyes.
- Rhytidectomy: It is the face lifting cosmetic procedure, which gives fresh appearance and young look to the face by removing excess facial skin. It tightens the Jowls and Neck.
- Forehead Lift: A forehead liftis another surgical practice to fix sagging of the upper eyelids, eyebrows, and forehead This procedure also improvises the area between the eyes and forehead; by fixing the wrinkles. Forehead lift tightens the forehead and raises the brow to minimize the creases in the forehead and hooding over the eyes.
- Hair Transplantation: This procedure is used to treat the male head baldness with variety of techniques like scalp reduction, tissue expansion, strip grafts and scalp flaps.
- Rhinoplasty: It can be done for medical reasons, such as to correct breathing problems related to the nose or correct defects resulting from trauma or birth defects. It is also known as Nose Job, which changes the appearance of nose. It is a plastic surgery procedure is used for correcting and reconstructing the nose form. It aesthetically enhancing the nose by resolving nasal trauma, hereditary defect, respiratory obstruction or a failed primary rhinoplasty.
- Photo rejuvenation: Photo rejuvenation is a skin treatment that uses photodynamic therapy, or intense pulsed light, lasers, for treating skin conditions and it smoothes the skin by removing fine lines, wrinkles, minor skin blemishes and acne scars. The process induces controlled wounds on the skin, prompting it to heal itself by creating new cells.
- Scar revision: This technique is used to minimize the scars.
- Birth Marks removal: Laser treatment is the primary treatment used to remove birthmarks. But depending upon the severity of the condition surgical excision is used to treat remove brown pigmented birth marks.
List of Plastic surgeries done on Body and their brief information:
- Brachioplasty: Also known as an arm lift, Brachioplasty, is a procedure to reshape and provide improved contour by tightening the upper arms skin and connecting area of chest wall surgically.
- Mamma plasty: It is the surgical procedure for breast reduction. This surgery alters the size or shape of the breast. This surgery is performed by removing excess skin, glandular tissue and breast fat, to achieve a breast size that suits to the body and to ease the embarrassment associated with excessively large breasts.
- Mastopexy: It is a breast lift operation. In this procedure the sagging skin around the breast is tighten to give perfect shape to the breast.
- Breast Augmentation: This plastic surgery process either increase the size of existing breasts or replace breasts removed through mastectomies.
- Thighplasty: A Thighplasty also known as a Buttock or thigh lift. In a thighand buttock lift, a section of excess skin fat from all around the hip area is surgically removed and gives perfect shape to the legs.
- Liposuction: Also known as lipectomy, this removes excess fat from human body. In this cosmetic surgery removes fat reside in the area of body like belly, thighs, face, arms, legs and back in order to alter the shape of the body. People generally prefer Liposuction, when they cannot reduce their excess fat by doing exercise and diet.
- Gynecomastia: it is the most effective male breast reduction procedure for enlarged breasts. This type of cosmetic surgeryprocess can remove the excessive glandular tissues and fat in order to restore a more masculine, firmer, and flatter contour to the chest and reduces the embarrassment with large breasts.
- Tummy tuck: This is cosmetic procedure used to remove the excess skin and fat from the abdomen area. It makes the abdomen thin and tightens the muscle and fascia of the abdomen wall.